The Values That Guide Us
We believe it’s important to understand what guides a company’s working relationships and practises. It’s the integrity and life blood of the business and for us our values are quite simply; honesty, accountability, simplicity and results.
- Communicating truth at all times using direct and indirect means.
- Meeting our corporate responsibilities.
- Treating employees, partners, clients and investors in the way the business owner would want to be treated creating an environment of trust and support.
- Personal accountability for our actions and our results.
- Commit to our promises made to others and one another.
- Involve others who maybe affected in decisions and plans.
- Focused on results and finding solutions to every issue.
- Actively engaged in solution finding discussions with clients and team members.
- Avoiding use of jargon when communicating technical issues with clients and any other non technical persons.
- Keeping proposals, quotes and written communication simplistic without missing the detail.
- Simplistic solutions where appropriate.
- Achieve results set and enjoy the success that comes with this.
- Help people to do their best by providing coaching and feedback.
- Keeping a positive attitude whilst focused on completing the job in hand.
- Show people how they are valued and appreciated.